2012년 3월 12일 월요일

I'm Going To Heaven



























Nuri Mixtape - I'm Going To Heaven
01. Namelosers - New Orleans
02. The Untouchables - Free Yourself
03. Flaming Sideburns - Street Survivor
04. The Wildebeests - One Minutes Time
05. The Martinets - It's Going To Be Alright
06. The Anthony Wayne Sound - Love Is For Lovers
07. Dead Moon - Shadows Of The Night
08. The Tuffdarts  - Here Comes Trouble
09. The Hypnotic Chickens - I Roll
10. Woozy Viper - Alright
11. Tough Shits - I Heard She Kisses on the Mouth
12. Holly Golightly - Won't Go Out
13. The Batusis - Big Cat Stomp
14. The Stems - Can't Resist
15. Fallen Leaves - Go Now
16. The Charms - Come Back Baby
17. Pandoras - Hungry For You
18. The Only Ones - Miles From Nowhere
19. The Close Lobsters - I'm Going To Heaven
20. Dead Boys - Dead and Alive
21. Candy 500 - Keep It In The Hole
22. The Dollyrots - Because I'm Awesome
23. Theace - Turn The World Upside Down
24. Young Marble Giants - Brand New Life
25. Neutral Spirits - Can't Leave It This Way
26. The Moving Sidewalks - Need Me
27. The Equals - Viva Bobby Joe
28. Muck the Mires - Crush On Me
29. The Cynics - That's How I Feel
30. Personal and the Pizzas -  I  Don't Feel So Happy Now
31. The Teddy Boys - Where Have All The Good Times Gone
32. Joy Zipper - Check Out My New Jesus
33. Prince - When You Were Mine
34. The Rolling Stones - Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Blue
35. Deerhunter - Revival
36. The Feelies - The High Road
37. The Go-Betweens - Streets Of Your Town
38. The Commons With Elizabeth Harper - Here Comes Your Man
39. Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes - I Don't Want To Go Home
40. The Sonics -  Have Love Will Travel
http://www.mediafire.com/?5a97cov9e9aqw7o
http://www.mediafire.com/?fu14jtiz96ryu8t

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기